Thursday, January 12, 2006

wouldn't it be nice to know what the end was while your in the middle?

So, for the most part the life I lead is very boring and filled with mundane things but every once in a while a conversation gets started that makes you think. What could have happened if things were different? What is going to happen in the future? I seem to have these thoughts a lot when I think of certain men in my life. If I hadn't moved to Vermont when I was 11 would Jason and I be in a relationship or would we have stayed the way we are now, in a perpetual state of sexual tension? And why the hell am I still thinking about Craig? I wish I could just forget about men completely. Now in case you happened to have watched The Bachelor earlier this week, I don't mean to say that I want to go into a nunnery or that I hate men. I just wish I could stop thinking like I do. Anyway, I hope this will be my last rant on men for awhile. I know how you all must love hearing this from me. Once again, I appoligize for my topic today, I just needed to write out some of my thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Katie-
Don't worry about the ranting, its nesscary for all of s to do it. Hell half my posts are rants about something. As for men yeah they are pains in the ass. I don't what to tell you about them that would help just that having a dart board is occsionally useful. ANyway how are other things goin down in Chicago?
~Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home